iBehaviorSupport, LLC provides comprehensive behavior support expertise to families through tailored consultations and ongoing training opportunities. We help families improve the quality of their interactions through:
- Parent training on clear communication, establishing and maintaining boundaries, preventing and addressing childhood tantrums, escalations, and aggression.
- Building comprehensive individualized behavior support plans to support your child’s social emotional development and ability to have successful social interactions.
- Helping families understand their child’s educational rights. We assist fostering a positive school-family relationship that ensures your child’s needs are met through the use of evidence-based positive behavior support
At iBehaviorSupport.com you can learn more about
- FREE online sessions for parents during the COVID pandemic on managing educational goals while your child is at home and strategies to maintain online student engagement.
- a FREE initial online session to discuss your needs and learn more to how we can help you and your family.
- Our trainings on various parenting and other behavior support topics.
- Our other resources for individuals, families, educators, and professionals embarking on behavior change efforts.
We have over 30 years of experience as an educator, behavior specialist, professor, federally-funded researcher, and highly sought after consultant to individuals, families, educators, and communities. Contact us today to discuss your needs and let us show you how we can use the science of behavior to make positive, impactful, and sustainable change for you, your children, and your family.