I help families navigate school systems - special education, Section 504, interventions, mediation, and dispute resolution. With my experience as a school psychologist I can help you understand your child’s rights, and collaborate with school staff to arrive at solutions.
- Attending school meetings as a parent partner
- IEP and 504 Plan development
- Communication with school staff and administration
- Behavior consultation and data analysis
- Parent training on special education and Section 504
- Workshops and group presentations - parent training, PTA, medical and clinic staff training
A 15 minute initial phone consultation is provided free of charge.