- This event has passed.
Spring Break Fun!
March 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Enjoy a spring break packed with awesome activities! Meet a vulture and an eagle owl up close. Greet bunnies and quail. Visit a Puget Sound touch tank and explore real dinosaur bones. Grate, grind and chop your way through our kitchen tool maker bench and build a collaborative town from recycled kitchen utensils. You can even silkscreen your own superhero cape. Delight your kids with daily new adventures sponsored by T-Mobile.
Special events and activities vary daily. See dates and times below. Online reservations required.
- Visiting critters! Bunnies and quails, March 20 & 27 (9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.)
- Help us build a collaborative town from recycled kitchen utensils, daily
- Grate, grind and chop your way through our Kitchen Tool Maker Bench, March 18–23 (11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Dissect different fruits and flowers, March 24–27 (11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Learn the basics of electricity with circuit blocks and conductivity games, March 25–30 (11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Touch tank with Puget Sound Estuarium
- Meet costumed Butterfly Magic Heroine from Part of Your World Princesses, March 27 (11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)