From our friends at Youth Music Project
Join the band!
Rock out like your favorite musician at Youth Music Project’s music-intensive summer camp! Play the greatest rock and pop songs ever, including today’s hottest hits. From the Beatles to Billie Eilish, to Imagine Dragons – we play it all!
Chock-full of fun with tons of engaging musical activities!
• Learn how to play an instrument.
• Lots of band rehearsals.
• Songwriting and recording sessions.
• Learn music basics and fundamentals.
• Create a “press kit” with your bands’ very own bio, name, and logo which you and your band mates design and screen print onto your very own band t-shirts!
• Celebrate our rock and rollers by holding a concert in our state-of-the-art performance space for friends and family to attend at week’s end. (Performance may be virtual this year, depending on local public health advisories).
Small Group Sizes
Camps are limited to 36 campers per week which allows for lots of individual attention and physical distancing, and no prior experience is necessary to sign-up. First time musician? No instrument? No sweat! Youth Music Project’s got you covered!
Tuition Assistance Available
Best yet, half of our camp roster spots are reserved for students who can’t afford summer camp. Families who qualify for the free and reduced lunch program at school are eligible to attend 100% tuition-free. You read that right! Youth Music Project believes ALL kids deserve exceptional music learning opportunities.
Kid Tested, Parent Approved
“I am just amazed at all that was accomplished in one week. The concert was so so good! I was so proud of my son and the experience he had at the camp. He was just glowing with confidence and excitement after the concert. I have never seen him so proud! Thank you!”
“When I pick up my girls every day they were so exited to share all the new things they learn. How they got to design their own logo, when they print their shirts, the day they record a song. The last day of camp they said that they can’t wait to go back next year.”
“Tim loved teen rock band. Loved his group and we could see his passion for bass guitar as he rocked out with pure joy on stage at the end of camp concert.”
“Our children are very experienced campers in a variety of different settings/themes. This is the first camp EVER that they have begged to return to after the first day! They loved the camp, the leaders/staff, the experiences, and they have been sharing the knowledge they gained since camp ended. They wish they could be in camp again this summer (which schedules won’t allow) and have made us promise we will sign them up for camp next summer (yes, we absolutely will). Both of our kids felt confident and flourished in the environment you created – thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for giving my children this experience.”
- Featured Camp of the Week: Vibe of Portland Art and Music Summer Camps - May 13, 2021
- Featured Camp of the Week: Lovegood Performing Arts Company - May 10, 2021
- Kids ❤️ Adventure - May 10, 2021