Join us at The Multnomah Days Kids’ Zone August 20, 2016 from 9 am-4 pm
The Multnomah Days KIDS’ ZONE features FREE family fun with awesome activities for all ages:
- Let your artistic juices flow with Multnomah Arts Center’s Woodworking explorations and Clay creations.
- Seek adventure with the exciting challenge of the rock climbing wall (please note closed-toe shoes are required to climb.) Climber requirements:
- Climber must weigh no less than 45 pounds and no more than 250 pounds.
- Closed toes shoes are required to climb.
- Portland Parks & Recreation reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- The rock wall crew have waivers with them or they can be printed off our website:https://www.portlandoregon.gov/parks/article/454806
- Come capture your image at the PDX Parent photo booth and pick up a 2016 Summer of Fun reusable shopping bag with all sorts of goodies inside.
- Score a goal with Soccer Shots.
- Get environmentally crafty with SW Community Center and Sprouts Academy.
- Investigate an F6-A bomb disposal robot, Mounted Patrol Unit, and patrol car.
- Enjoy Spanish-influenced music, stories, and crafts with Portland Early Learning Project.
- Move your body as you hoop, tumble, and juggle with Echo Theater.
- Delve into design with Design Museum Portland and Art a la Carte.
- Be bold with Circuit Bouldering Gym.
- A spike, 3 cups, a ball with a hole: Can you Kendama?
- Pose and prance with the Pinwheel Inc. “Ice Queen”, and “Ice Princess.”
- Visit the face painter to fancify your look.
Get your play on in “The Zone!”
Check out the fun schedule for the entire day below!
KIWANIS PANCAKE BREAKFAST
Key Bank Parking Lot 8:00am – 11:30am
MULTNOMAH ARTS CENTER ARTS & CRAFTS SALE
9:00am – 4:00pm, in front of the MAC main building.
120 VENDORS and FOOD COURT 9:00am – 4:00pm
Along Capitol Hwy. from the bridge to the MAC and in MAC lower parking lot.
TWO LIVE MUSIC STAGES
Main Stage (MAC lower parking lot), with live music from 12:00pm to 10:00pm.
West End Stage (near Switch Shoes) featuring the Portland Opera’s mobile production “Opera a la Carte” from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
LUCKY LAB DOGGIE WASH
10:30am to 2:00pm
Let your pup cool down and get cleaned up. Fundraiser benefits Dove Lewis Emergency Animal Hospital. $10 suggested donation.
NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSE DIAPER BANK LAUNCH
10:30am to 4:00pm
Help start the new diaper bank by bringing donations of diapers to Neighborhood House at 7780 SW Capitol Hwy between 9:00am and 4:00pm
- Featured Camp of the Week: Try Everything Music Camp - May 5, 2021
- Kids Can Cook: Measuring Skills & Lemon-blueberry Snack Cake Recipe - May 3, 2021
- Our Favorite Family Hikes - May 1, 2021