Esther Short, Vancouver, WA, USA 98660 Mt Tabor Park, Southeast Salmon Street, Portland, OR, USA 97215 Irving Park, Northeast Fremont Street, Portland, OR, USA 97212
Outdoor parkour camps and classes are high-energy, interactive experiences. By overcoming challenges, students build confidence, focus, and creativity. Every class and camp includes falling safety, skill practice, games, and obstacle courses.
We strive to be accessible and inclusive for all! Scholarships are available.
Theme Camps combine parkour education with other skills. Half-Day Camps are parkour only and are organized by age group. New this year, we have intermediate camps for students with 6+ months of parkour experience.
Get 10% off additional camps when you register for 2+ camps! Register now >>
- Esther Short Park, Vancouver
- Tuesday: 4pm ages 5-8 • 5pm ages 7-12
- Mt. Tabor Park, Portland
- Monday: 4pm ages 7-12 • 5pm ages 13-18
- Tuesday: 4pm ages 9-12 • 5pm ages 10+ (intermediate)
- Saturday: 11am ages 5-8 • 12pm ages 7-12
- Irving Park, Portland
- Wednesday: 4pm ages 5-8 • 5pm ages 7-12 • 6pm ages 10+
- Sunday: 1pm ages 7-12 • 2pm ages 10+ (intermediate)
• • •
We can't wait to meet you!