Each year more than 2,000 kids and grown-ups come to party with us at our Family Festival for a day of family fun, music, and community spirit. If you’re a business or performer and you’d like to join us, click here to learn more.
If you are interested in participating in our festival, please see this page for space registration and sponsorship opportunities.
Enjoy live music performed by your favorite local kindie artists!
Activities and Giveaways
Get ready for fun on the farm! Meet the animals during Farmer Kat’s animal talk, make mud balls, ride the cow train and tractor tricycles, and don’t miss Farmer Jim’s tractor talk. Come hungry — the farm market and grill will be open, and berries will be ripe for picking! Our family festival always includes fun giveaways and plenty of free activities hosted by beloved local businesses.
Kids aren’t the only ones with activities to enjoy. Join Barre3 for a 30 minute, family friendly, all standing class using silent disco headphones. They’ll have 2 classes to choose from at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Barre3 is an effective workout that combines strength, cardio and mindfulness and we love their classes for their inclusivity, designed for all abilities.
We are also excited to collaborate with Bridgetown Baby to offer families a comfortable place to nurse, bottle-feed, and/or pump and store milk for their little ones during the event. Look for the Family Feeding Nest.
And big news! This year’s festivities will also include Bennett Acres: Farm and Flower Stand, a vibrant pop-up experience featuring cartoon fruits and veggies, a painted petting zoo, a DIY flower shop, and other unique surprises from the creative mind of Mike Bennett! Enjoy photo opportunities with farm animals and maybe take home a slow down sign or two!
And our festival wouldn’t be complete without giveaways! Here’s a sampling of what attendees may enter to win:
- 4 Bridge City Kids $25 gift certificates (redeemable online or in-person at street fair events) with a sticker
- 15 Mike Bennett Art Yard Signs
- 2 Summer Learning Baskets from Evergreen Virtual Academy
- Complimentary family photo session from Ashlie Behm Photography
- Northwest Children’s Theater: 4 tickets for any Mainstage or Catalyst Show at The Judy. Expire 5/31/24 (2)
- Northwest Children’s Theater: 2 tickets to for a movie at The Judy’s Family Cinema (5)
- 4 tickets to Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Glow Party at the Moda Center
- CHAP Birthday Party ($300 value)
- One month of free Barre3 classes
- Family of four packs of tickets to Hopscotch (2)
- 4 tickets to Columbia River Maritime Museum
- 4 tickets to Gilbert House Children’s Museum
- 2 tickets to Mt. Angel Oktoberfest
Through the generosity of sponsors, we are able to make admission to this event free for families. While admission is free, be sure to bring money to buy a delicious lunch from the farm store, and to enjoy some of the activities that require a fee, such as the cow train, mini-digger, tractor tricycles, and face painting. There will be plenty of free activities to enjoy, too!
Answers to Farm FAQs
- No pets or emotional support animals for insurance purposes. Please don’t leave your dog in your car. For service animal information, learn more here.
- There will be kid-friendly menu items at the Topaz Farm grill.
- There are water refill areas.
- Don’t feed the farm animals. Feel free to give them some love and petting, though!
- No outside food or drink. Please support beloved Topaz Farm with your dining out dollars.
- No smoking.
- ADA Accessibility: there are designated parking spots at the entrance, and two ADA restrooms in the parking lot.
Special thanks to our 2023 sponsors for supporting this free community event!