Day camps, overnight camps, classes and more. Whether you are a homeschooling parent looking for support, a scout group that needs help on their next badge, a parent looking for a great summer camp or just a group of friends looking for a Saturday adventure – let Shooting Star help.
2022 Day Camps include:
- Do your kids love painting, creating art, building contraptions and exploring nature? Let us provide an outlet for their exploration and we will even clean up the mess! With some basic skills and a little imagination, campers will create nature inspired different art and craft projects.
- They will engineer sticks, logs and other natural objects into useful and fantastical contraptions. What can be built with wood, rope and a little imagination? At this camp, just about anything!
- Your child will learn real-life wilderness skills to use the next time your family goes camping. They’ll build and light a fire with and without matches, learn to tend a fire safely and create delicious campfire snacks.
- Campers will build shelters and create fun and practical wilderness tools.
- In this fun interactive day camp, we’ll teach knife safety, wilderness navigation techniques, native plant identification and basic wilderness first aid while emphasizing teamwork, communication and decision making skills.
- Each day Junior Naturalist Campers will spend their time outside, having a great time observing nature up close using tools like binoculars, magnifying lenses and microscopes.
- Science concepts are introduced in a fun environment, with crafts, games and hands-on activities. We’ll teach leave no trace, wilderness navigation techniques, and native plant and animal identification while emphasizing teamwork, communication and decision making skills.
- As preschoolers get older, they begin to think about things beyond their own experiences. Mini Stars Day Camp is designed to allow our youngest adventurers to explore the wide world around them.
- Theme weeks filled with songs, crafts and games all geared for little hands and minds allow for discovery of the wonders of nature and the outdoors. Curiosity, teamwork, and creativity abound in this outdoor focused camp series for ages 4-7.
- Camping 101, Outdoor Cooking Demos, Guided Hiking, Archery, Family Campouts, Girls Weekend and more.
- See our website for more detailed information on each program.
We aim to help bring our community closer to nature through day camps, nature walks, presentations and more. Time in nature allow us to break free from the everyday stresses of modern life. Nature gives us strength. Strength in our connections to the world around us, strength in our relationships and strength in ourselves. Your next adventure is waiting and the wild is calling – let Shooting Star Adventures be your guide to the fun.