Topaz Farm is a family farm for all families! We're first-generation farmers, but our three-generation family operates the 130 acre, no-spray and regenerative farm with lots of activities for kids and families including:
- Dozens of animals including mini-donkeys, mini-goats, pigs, runner ducks and more.
- U-pick berries and u-cut flowers
- The island's first and only sunflower festival and maze
- Farm to Plate picnics
- Harvest festivals featuring live music
- The island's largest farm stand, featuring house-made kid (and adult!) food, drinks and snacks
- An outdoor bar and grill
- Fall harvest activities including a huge corn maze, hay rides and pumpkin patches
With our on-site parter, the non-profit Sauvie Island Center, we're able to host summer and school break camps, workshops and volunteer days for kids and adults throughout the year.
Many of our special events are by pre-order or reservation-only, so be sure to sign up for our email newsletter on our website or follow us on social media for all the latest announcements.