Two Sisters Play Café, LLC is a local, women-owned café, with a dining room and dedicated play area for younger kids. Open Wednesdays through Sundays, 8am – 3pm, we have breakfast and lunch offerings. For a small fee, kids can play in our playroom while parents/guardians watch them while eating, visiting, studying, working, or relaxing. In addition to offering toddler parties, as discussed below, we have a small art room where kids can paint canvases, and host after hours paint classes and cupcake decorating classes for kids, and evening sip and paint classes for adults.
If you are looking for an intimate setting for your next toddler party, look no further than Two Sisters Play Café. Our comfortable dining room and designated playroom with a climbing structure with a slide and a ball pit, along with a bunch of other toys to keep the youngsters occupied.
Reserving a party has never been easier – links to our calendar and scheduler can be found on our website and Facebook pages or you are welcome to call during business hours to schedule your party. A deposit is required when reservations are made to hold the time and date. Party times are generally available after hours.
Our basic party package includes:
- 2-hour party time with 15 minutes before and after for setup and cleanup.
- Up to as many as 48 people can be in attendance.
- One onsite facilitator will be available to assist with party logistics and serve guests as needed.
- Host brings all party favors, decorations, food, cups, plates, utensils, serving implements, etc., and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Espresso and other non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, ciders, and mimosas) can be purchased during the party; however, alcoholic beverages will only be available for purchase upon host family approval.
- If food is brought in, we are happy to keep the oven warm as needed.
- Host required to sign form indicating an understanding of rules/polices of the café once deposit has been paid.
The following are also available for an additional cost:
- Additional time.
- Water pitcher refilled throughout party and cups.
- Use of our plates, silverware, and serving implements.
- Basic party decorations including plates, cups, silverware, napkins, balloons, and wall decorations in basic colors to match your theme at a per child cost.
- Basic cupcakes or sheet cake with basic decorations to match your theme.
- Note: If you are looking for a cake to WOW the kids, we work with a local cake decorator to create fun, professionally decorated cakes to match your theme. Please inquire if interested.
- Themed parties, such as cupcake decorating parties, paint parties lead by an instructor, or blank or pre-drawn canvases set up for party attendees to paint during the party are available options.
- Consider inviting a pair of clowns, a children’s musician, or a mad scientist to provide entertainment.
- We are happy to keep the grill open for party attendees to purchase items off of our menu if requested when working out party details. An hourly-rate for the cook to be onsite will be added to the cost of the party.
- If you would like to arrange to have pre-made meals for the kids, items off of our menu or other finger food could be provided on a per child basis. If you have a specific request for food items not on our menu, we can let you know if we can accommodate your request, and if so, what it would cost to prepare the requested food for the party.
We look forward to serving you.