From our friends at Pedalheads:
Pedalheads is a learn-to-ride bike camp known for taking kids ages 2-12 from training wheels to two wheels to road riding. Kids enjoy:
- Tailored cycling lessons
- Incredible instructors who build confidence and get the most tentative kids to ride on their own
- Fun group settings with specialized equipment.
Pedalheads offers half-day, full-day and week-long bike + trail camps in Portland, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego and Beaverton.
Register at pedalheads.com!
Latest posts by PDX Parent Staff (see all)
- Giveaway: Free Family Pass (4) to North Clackamas Aquatic Park Big Surf Recreation Swim - March 21, 2023
- Summer Camps Guide - March 20, 2023
- Portland-Area Guide to Easter Fun - March 20, 2023