Find stellar — and sustainable! — options to transform your kiddos into superheroes, fuzzy animals, magic fairies and more at these local resale stores.
- The Fremont and Montavilla locations of Beanstalk Children’s Resale have been bursting with costumes since September. (You can even order online.) You’ll find cozy fleece onesies for baby and twirly princess dresses; spooky witches, dinosaurs and firefighters for the older ones. Six months to youth size 12; from $9.95 to $24.95.
- Piccolina Children’s Resale Boutique in Woodstock sells both consignment costumes and handmade ones. And with a variety of Halloween categories, from pumpkins for the littles to trendy Disney pieces, your child is bound to find something they adore. Newborn to youth size 12; from $8-$25.
- Tina Donnaloia, the owner of Hoot-n-Annie Resale Boutique knows how much kids love to play dress up. That’s why this year, the children’s resale shops with locations in Hillsdale and Progress Ridge, are focusing on selling costumes that can be worn year-round, so parents can get the biggest bang for their buck. Newborn to youth size 16; from $6.75 to $19.75. (Some new-with-tags costumes could cost more.)
- If each of your kids has a particular idea for their Halloween costume, then head to Pinwheels Resale. This Southeast consignment boutique stockpiles its costumes all year, so come October, it’s ready! Newborn to youth size 10; from $1 to $20.
- If you’re in Vancouver, Pipsqueak Resale Boutique is the place to go for top consignment costumes. The shop carries kid-approved favorites, from iconic costumes to the latest TV and movie characters. Newborn to youth size 16; from $2.99 to $12.99.
For more consignment boutiques, check our our comprehensive list of consignment shops in and around Portland!
- Top 5 Holiday Toy Drives - December 4, 2023
- Top 5 Consignment Boutiques for Kids’ Halloween Costumes - September 26, 2023
- Free Meals Will Improve Outcomes for Oregon Students Next School Year - September 11, 2023