1. At the swanky Studio One Theatres cinema in SE Portland, you can settle in to a comfy reserved seat and enjoy a cooked-to-order dinner, or just share a bucket of gourmet popcorn.
2. Meet up at Portland Craft Bar for adults-only workshops, including making your own rope baskets and reusable gift wrap.
3. Go see Native Gardens, the hilarious, Desperate Housewives-meets-John-Cheever take on suburban living at Portland Center Stage (opens May 18).
4. Skip the drive to Newberg and go wine tasting at Dame, the intimate new bottle shop on NE Killingsworth’s restaurant row.
5. Catch a live recording of Live Wire, Portland’s answer to A Prairie Home Companion, in its 15th anniversary season at the Alberta Rose Theater.
- Top 5 Kid-Friendly Spots for Ear Piercing - September 4, 2022
- Top 5 Fall Color Hikes - October 31, 2021
- Going Geocaching with Kids - July 5, 2020