Catlin Gabel is offering an array of fun, creative, and educational online summer camps for students of all ages.
These robust, hands-on experiences are taught mostly by Catlin Gabel teachers who gained valuable experience in remote learning this Spring. Be sure to review the entire set of offerings as camps vary each week.
Opportunities include crafting and music, science and writing, fitness and fencing, and much more. Camps run from June 22- August 14 and are for campers from age 4 to 12th grade.
• Camps are 90-minutes and are either from 9-10:30 a.m. or 1-2:30 p.m.
• Classes are limited in size to ensure personal interaction.
• Please read instructor requests carefully as classes will require different levels of supervision or assistance.
• Classes are open to campers in any city, state, or country.
• Reliable internet access and personal devices will be needed to access camps via ZOOM.
• More information is at catlin.edu/summer.