Need more ideas for spicing up your granola? Check these ones out, and find the basic recipe in the September issue of PDX Parent.
• Autumn Harvest: Pumpkin seeds, cranberries, raisins and add an additional 1 teaspoon ground ginger
• Summer’s Bounty: Slivered almonds, sunflower seeds, dried blueberries and cherries
• Tropical Twist: Flaked, unsweetened coconut, pumpkin seeds, and chopped dried pineapple and papaya.
• Mediterranean Flare: Slivered almonds or pistachios, sesame seeds, and chopped dates and dried apricots. Substitute ½ tablespoon cardamom for the cinnamon.
Latest posts by Ali Wilkinson (see all)
- Top 10 Portland-Area Destination Playgrounds - April 17, 2023
- Holiday Gift Picks for Every Type of Kid - December 8, 2022
- 10-Plus Easy, Healthy Halloween Treats - October 29, 2022