Nature is full of so much magic. There are endless possibilities for exploring in nature and discovering the creativity within yourself and your kids. Take a walk outside, collect some branches and twigs, and then come together to create beautiful decorations.
Twigs (3 to 5 twigs per ornament)
1. Break twigs into equal 4-inch to 5-inch pieces.
2. Place twigs on surface to arrange shape.
3. Cut three to five pieces of floral wire, 6 inches to 9 inches each.
4. Wrap floral wire around each corner of your shape to hold in place.
5. Now it’s time to pick a direction for your decoration. You can grab your yarn or string and start wrapping your twigs in whatever way makes you happy. Tie off and tuck in ends. Or you might choose to grab your paint and paintbrush and start painting your twig creation. While the paint is still wet, add glitter if you’d like extra sparkle.
6. Cut a piece of yarn or string and attach to your decoration to hang or give as a gift.