From our friends at Brain Balance of Oregon:
“Are these age-appropriate struggles or something more?”
“Why was yesterday a good day but today is so hard?”
“Will he just grow out of it?”
As parents we have so many questions but can feel lost and without answers.
The truth is, you have an amazing child full of potential.
Uncovering what is really going on in the brain will bring you understanding and an action plan for change. Unlike other treatment protocols, Brain Balance addresses the root cause of behavioral, social and academic struggles. As the leading drug-free program in the nation, Brain Balance has helped over 50,000 families overcome behavioral and developmental challenges!
Common situations seen and overcome in kids of all ages:
- Academically strong but behaviors are immature
- Focus and impulsivity getting in the way of learning
- Anxiety and mood challenges
- Poor reading or comprehension
- Struggles with reading social cues
- Knows concepts but doesn’t retain them
- Poor emotional regulation
- Sensory challenges
- Obsession with screen time
It’s time to take a different approach.
Research shows that the brain can develop new pathways and networks, which improve cognitive ability and performance in many areas of our lives. Everything we do in the Brain Balance Program is done to build and strengthen these pathways, using sensory engagement, physical development, academics, and nutrition.
A Harvard study found that kids who participated in the Brain Balance Program saw a significant reduction in ADHD index scores, discernible changes in hyperactivity, enhanced cognitive attention, and reductions in oppositional behavior. In a study by Cambridge Brain Sciences, results showed that children who completed three months of the Brain Balance Program displayed significant improvements in cognition (particularly in areas of memory), reasoning, verbal ability, and concentration.
There are some things you can’t just teach; the brain has to make the connection first!
Take the first step today! Call before October 31st and mention PDX Magazine for a free assessment ($295 value).
Locations in NW Portland and Tualatin
- Featured Camp of the Week: Catlin Gabel School Summer Camps - March 28, 2023
- Giveaway: Free Family Pass (4) to North Clackamas Aquatic Park Big Surf Recreation Swim - March 26, 2023
- Portland-Area Earth Day Events - March 24, 2023